The Security Leadership Research Institute (SLRI) is dedicated to providing independent and actionable research to the security and risk community. The SLRI was formed as a result of the need by the security industry to document the entire spectrum of risk mitigation and security through research. If you need to benchmark your programs, you need to become involved. There is no cost to participants.
Currently Open Benchmark
The second edition of our landmark benchmark covers security program costs, program ownership, reporting structures and more.
Participate now by visiting this page.
What Does the SLRI Do?
- Creates actionable research and metrics
- Research by practitioners for practitioners
- Industry validation of research findings
- Emerging trend reports and quick polls
Examples of Projects:
Who Can Participate?
- Practitioner based research reports and benchmarks
- Research and analyses conducted by experienced research professionals
- Immediate quick poll results for snapshots of issues
- Opportunities to participate in select Tier 1 Leader initiatives
- Custom research opportunities
Download the SLRI brochure to learn more.
- Practitioners in charge of security programs; practitioners can be from any facet of security (corporate, information, compliance, risk, etc.)
- Practitioners from publically traded companies, private companies, non-profits and government agencies
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org