Corporate Director of Safety and Security
Legacy Ventures - HotelsLocation:
The Legacy Ventures Director of Safety & Security (“DSS”) will be responsible for planning, maintaining and auditing effectiveness of all loss prevention measures and programs including:
- Asset security and security systems.
- Training, monitoring, certification and inspection programs.
- Compliance with applicable insurance, brand, lender, and legal loss prevention standards.
- Life safety programs.
- Supervision of 3rd party loss prevention service providers.
The organizational support structure will be 60% Hotels, 20% Restaurants, 10% Parking / Other properties, 5% Community, and 5% Corporate Offices
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major course work in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security or a closely related field. Alternatively, a 2 year degree with commensurate experience.
- Certification in Loss Prevention or ability to obtain certification.
- Experience with hotels or related assets with multiple property responsibility.
- Exceptional customer service, leadership, organizational and people skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft office applications and security monitoring systems.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work days, evenings or nights any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks in a busy environment and remain flexible.
- Ability to work well in a team environment across divisions.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition to effectively communicate with guests, team members and community.
- Professional appearance and manner maintained at all times.