Director, Loss Prevention and Corporate Security
Goodwill of Central IndianaLocation:
The Director, Loss Prevention and Corporate Security directs all loss prevention and security functions of Goodwill, to include Retail, Commercial Services, Administration, and Education (GEI). Major responsibilities include:
- Collaboratively partnering across the organization in a consultative manner to help manage, identify, evaluate, control, and minimize exposure to all forms of loss in a way that is financially responsible and operationally sustainable.
- Collaboratively partner across the organization, and particularly with the Retail division to proactively investigate and report issues related to theft, fraud and ethics. Report the findings of these investigations to operational leadership along with recommendations in a consultative manner.
- Develops a high functioning, positive and collaborative culture within the Loss Prevention team.
- Builds and fosters positive, collaborative and consultative working relationships across the organization, and in particular with Director level personnel and up.
- Collaboratively identifies the greatest and most strategic threats for loss prevention and align resources appropriately; recalibrate as needed.
- Discovery and case generation - responsible for top down analysis of POS, cashier, employee and other data sets to identify outliers. Communicates, investigates and provides operating areas with professionally developed findings and recommendations for consideration.
- Partners with organizational leadership to develop, implement, monitor and communicate the results of a plan to combat external theft across all channels (online, in store, etc…).
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- BS degree in similar field preferred (4-year degree may be able to replace some of experience requirement) experience in loss prevention preferred
- Knowledge of regulations and requirements for tasks mentioned above
- 6-10 years of retail LP experience with at least 5 years of experience leading multiple, medium-to-large, cross-functional teams preferred.
- 6+ years of management or supervisory experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple vendors and contracts preferred.
- 5+ years of experience hiring, training, and supervising preferred.
- 5+ years developing, implementing, and monitoring the organization’s loss prevention program preferred.
- Highly engaged, servant leader that is present/participates throughout team and organizational activities.