Director, Security Policy and Strategy
The Global Security Policy team is seeking a security policy specialist to join our team. The Global Security Policy team is part of Intel's Government and Policy Group and the larger Corporate and Government Affairs organization. This role will support the Senior Director and Global Manager of Security Policy and the larger policy team to influence legislation, regulation and policy on top priorities for the company - security, cybersecurity and product assurance. This role requires a detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic, sound judgment, and commitment to delivering high quality work product. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze legislative, regulatory and public policy developments and collaborate and communicate with other departments within Corporate and Government Affairs, Intel legal, and internal business stakeholders to develop and execute influencing strategies.
- Develop and drive Intel's policy position on supply chain assurance working with the technology manufacturing group, IT and other relevant business stakeholders.
- Direct security policy strategy in the PRC in cooperation with the regional team.
- Represent Intel externally with policy makers globally.
- Coordinate with product teams and business units to understand Intel's product direction and the impact of security regulations and policies.
- Manage external resources, including consultants and outside counsel, and advance important projects underway with those entities.
- Develop content for external and internal engagements including white papers, memos, slide decks etc.
How to Apply:
- 10+ years' experience in product security, cybersecurity, product assurance or related areas.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, writing ability, oral communication strengths, and technical computer skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively under deadline constraints, results oriented mindset and positive attitude