As the Director, Corporate Security, you will continually build and improve Foundation Medicine’s Security Program. Under your proven leadership, you will expand our existing security team into a proactive, outcome driven global security team. The successful Corporate Security Director will integrate their knowledge of Global Security Command Center Operations, Security Systems, Travel Security and Crisis Management into a professionally directed strategic department that will maximize the value of Foundation Medicine’s Security program to our employees and customers. You are passionate about our mission to transform cancer care, driven to succeed, analytically inclined, highly motivated, and operates with integrity and values. This is a highly visible position located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with travel as needed (occasional International travel).
As a member of the Foundation Medicine team:
- Align the overall security strategic vision with business objectives.
- Provide effective security for the corporate offices to include executive protection, physical security, life/safety response, alarm response, access control, visitor control, security systems infrastructure etc.
- In conjunction with IT Security, conduct physical building security risk assessments, surveys, and physical penetration testing.
- Serve as internal expert on security matters for senior leadership and provide regular (or as appropriate) reports on security issues/threats.
- Assess, develop, update and enforce security plans and policies for employees and facilities.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of corporate security/life safety experience at leadership level.
- Strong personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond appropriately during crisis events.
- Must be willing to travel as directed for assignment and be willing to work off hours and weekends as required.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.