Chief Information Officer
Orange County Public SchoolsLocation:
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) provides vision and leadership for developing, implementing and managing information technology (IT) initiatives and functions that improve student achievement, the cost effectiveness of district and school operations and the efficiency of business processes. This position will lead OCPS in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized student and business operations and achieve more cost effective enterprise-wide IT operations in a constantly changing technical environment.Qualifications:
Please see complete job description online.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or a technology related field, from an accredited institution. Master’s degree in one of the above areas preferred.
- Ten (10) years of executive experience in managing the functions and departments dealing with information technology and experience in security operations and design. Five (5) years of direct executive management of a major IT operation is essential. Experience in a K-12 setting preferred.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information
- Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- The incumbent is considered to be “critical personnel” during an emergency and can be subject to being held over or called back to a district location at all times.
Apply online URL: