Global Chief Security Officer
The Global Chief Security Officer (CSO) reports directly to the Managing Director and Global Head of Security, Technology & Operations (STO). The CSO is responsible, on a global basis, for security matters involving the company, its employees and its critical assets; this includes physical and cyber security. The CSO will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring relevancey of the Global Security Department (Department) vision, mission statement, goals and objectives of the Department, and fulfilling the operating objectives of the Department.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Execute against the Department’s and CSO’s goals and objectives by setting the strategic direction for Global Security across the company.
- Interact with executive, senior and regional leadership and other stakeholders to influence critical business decisions regarding Global Security matters.
- Evaluate current practices regarding matters associated with Global Security and develop a plan to enhance and manage the same on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and deploy integrated security risk-based policies, procedures and strategy to protect, on a global basis, the Company’s employees, facilities, assets and information technology.
- Identify, evaluate and report emerging security threats and integrate counter-measures into the Company’s Global Security strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive vulnerability assessments of risks and exposures to international operations
Please see complete job description onlineQualifications:
Work Experience / Knowledge:
How to Apply:
- Seasoned executive with significant experience in global security management and leadership, as well as enterprise-wide experience and expertise.
- 15+ years directly related work experience in managing global security operations for companies and/or other entities.
- Detailed knowledge of the security industry landscape and developments.
- A proven track record of success in partnership and collaboration with senior organizational partners for the development and delivery of strategies and solutions that ensure the growth and soundness of a successful enterprise.
- Experience in dealing with remote line management and/or matrix management highly beneficial.