Chief Security Officer
First Third BankLocation:
The Chief Security Officer has bank wide responsibility and accountability for developing strategic goals, implementing all physical security policies, and delivering functions related to: executive protection, facility perimeter access control,interioraccess control, facility risk assessments, counter surveillance, security breach event planning, triage and recovery. Serves as the primary Corporate Security management liaison to executive management, senior or national law enforcement andprivatesector counterparts; ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and Bank regulations and procedures as they apply to physical security. Provides physical security interpretation and advice to all Bancorp business partners. Resolves complex technical operational issues and recommends actions or solutions to avoid potential loss and or mitigate high-risk situations while providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of vision, values, mission, and goals of the Bancorp andDivision. This position shall rep Qualifications:
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensuresthatactions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
Please see complete job description online.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and training in related fields required.
- A CPP (certified protection professional).
- 15 years management experience required in the field of Investigations/Security-Law Enforcement, banking experience preferred.
- Ability to act and think critically during events
- Available 24 hours a day to act on behalf of the Bancorp for emergencies, such as but not limited to: executive protection, criminal activity, facilities issues, business continuity, etc.
- Knowledge of and the ability to select life safety systems electronic security, video and digital recording systems.
- Ability to develop and monitor performance metrics for staff and systems and to concisely report this data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to all levels in the Corporate and Affiliate environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.