Senior Director, Global Security
As the Senior Director of Global Security, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and day-to-day operations of Micron’s global physical and personnel security risk management strategy and associated programs, and will serve as the focal point for this function across the organization. You will lead a global team of security professionals and will manage an enterprise-wide program to safeguard the company’s critical assets – employees, facilities, operations and reputation – across the world. Additionally, you will work closely with Micron’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to ensure a coordinated and effective approach to intellectual property protection.
Micron is a global Fortune 500 company with over 35,000 team members, including major manufacturing operations in the United States and Asia, and design, sales, and support operations at sites around the globe.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and execute a strategy for the global security function in line with Micron’s footprint, risk exposure, risk tolerance, organizational requirements and business priorities as well as best practices, industry standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Direct global security programs through the development and oversight of a governance framework and maintains coordination with stakeholders to ensure global program compliance and consistent application.
- Manage, coordinate and implement global security programs to protect Micron’s critical assets.
Please see complete job description online.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Private sector corporate security experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, criminal justice, or related fields
- MBA degree preferred
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) preferred