Manager, Physical Security and Investigations
Deluxe Entertainment Services GroupLocation:
Manager, Physical Security and Investigations will serve as the principal physical security advisor and will develop, plan, and direct policies and physical security programs to help control risk, prevent losses and protect the personnel and assets of Deluxe worldwide, as well as directing all physical security activities and all security-related investigations across the organization. This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining physical security processes, communication and tools based on industry standard best practice. This experienced physical security professional will report to the Senior Director of Security and Compliance and be part of the global security office under the CISO. The position will work closely with Legal, HR, Health and Safety and Security Point of Contacts (SPOCs).
- Leads and develops overall Physical Security Strategy and Planning practice.
- Collaborates with facility mangers to develop and implement facility physical security best practices.
- Leads and develops all Physical Security Threat Management activities included employee protection and protection of traveling employees and associates worldwide.
- Ability to lead and respond to extreme physical security threats such as kidnap and active shooter scenarios
- Identifies corresponding tactics and long-term road maps
- Articulate and leads annual planning cycle for Physical Security domain.
Please seek complete job description online. Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- 10+ years prior federal, state law enforcement or military investigative experience
- 3-5 years management/leadership experience in a corporate security or law enforcement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Business, Criminal Justice, Law preferred
- Advanced analytical and reasoning skills required.
- Advanced skills in interviewing and conducting cross-examinations
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
- Must be a pro-active “self-starter” able to own and drive projects and keep stakeholders apprised of status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the Deluxe are required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be available on 24x7 basis as needed, this is driven by events and circumstances
- Some Occasional Travel and possibly on short notice