Churchill Downs IncorporatedLocation:
The Security engineer will be responsible for leading the implementation and management of security initiatives, the ongoing PCI compliance program management, and working with IT and Business operational teams to ensure best practice information security policy and procedures are followed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and resolve various incidents identified by Managed Security Services Provider
- Develop and maintain an enterprise security architecture.
- Ensure that security requirements are addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets.
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems and software to production.
- Work to further define and enhance various IT security policies and processes
- Security Log Management best practices
- Capable of conducting (or managing the conduct of) various levels of application and network penetration testing using industry accepted frameworks
- Strong Project Management skills and demonstrated ability to work across organization teams to implement change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some overnight travel necessary
- 4 year degree in IT/IS or other closely related discipline; may consider experience and certifications for degree requirement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and managing Networks, Systems and/or Security.
- Up-to-date-knowledge and experience in
- Security threats and countermeasures
- Security tools
- Basic network design and infrastructure
- Firewall operation and management best practices
- PCI v3 standards
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Physical security
- Endpoint management and best practices
- TCP/IP stack
- Application security best practices
- Mobile device security (tablets, mobile phones)
- Ability to obtain racing and/or gaming licenses as required in any jurisdictions where CDI operates, this may require a thorough background investigation.
Current certification in:
How to Apply:
- CISSP -- Certified information systems security professional
- CISA -- Certified Information systems auditor
- PCI DSS/QSA -- Payment card industry data security standard
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with specialization in Cyber ops or Security
- Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer(ACE)
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+ certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Windows Server 2008/2012
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)