Americas Security Operations Director
New York, NYDescription:
The AMER Regional Security Operations Director oversees all aspects of safety and security operations and is responsible for the development, implementation and review of Safety & Security programs and personnel in the assigned geographic region. The AMER Region is made up of the US, Canada and South America. The position is responsible for global consistency with the International Regional Director in developing and defining the Mission, Purpose & Measurable Success Criteria as well as leading in the development of strategic PayPal Inc. Safety & Security goals, objectives and leading by example via the company shared commitments and behaviors. This position reports directly to the Chief Security Officer, CSO.
- Determine and provide an initial response to the safety and security needs of PayPal Inc. operations in the assigned geographic region, relative to personnel, contractors, vendors, visitors, business processes and physical assets.
- Provide leadership and support to the Site Safety & Security Managers, including performance management, training, day-to-day operations, site-specific needs, coaching, development and work-life-balance.
- Ensure the consistent application of PayPal’s worldwide safety and security processes so that PayPal’s Global Safety & Security Program may be streamlined and uniformly administered for staffed and non-staffed remote sites and third-party vendors.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, emergency management or related field.
- Ten plus years progressive experience in armed forces security, military police, or with a major law enforcement, public or private sector organization.
- Proven track record leading both people and programs.
- Vast and comprehensive regional contacts in the security, law enforcement and intelligence communities.
- Experience with regional Environmental Health and Safety issues – to include knowledge of regional/local rules and regulations.
- Experience conducting investigations to include collecting facts, conducting interviews, case management, report writing and briefing senior leaders on findings.
- Knowledgeable with security technology – to include access control, CCTV, Crime Prevention Through
- Environmental Design, innovative and emerging technologies.