Security Systems Project Manager - B5
Applied Materials Global Security is responsible for protecting people and assets around the world. As a security systems project manager, you will be responsible for specifying, planning and executing security systems projects and programs at our facilities worldwide. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the stability, high availability and functional excellence of Applied’s security systems including access control, video, visitor management and related applications. You will establish and maintain Applied’s physical security systems standards documents and insure that standards meet local regulations and duty of care standards. You will be responsible for aligning regional resources, supporting global access control operations, provisioning and deprovisioning user accounts.
- Provide assistance as required to the Global Security team in meeting installation dates and on time completions of all projects
- Participate in the initial design phase of Security systems projects
- Maintain on-going contact with supplier during systems installation. Establish milestones for projects and work with the supplier to ensure all dates are met
- Work with Security systems technical staff to bring Access Control panels on line, complete programming spreadsheets, and obtaining IP addresses for network communications
- Coordinate and conduct final acceptance test of project installations; review as-built documents for content and clarity; complete project close-out documentation
- Work with the Global Security team to understand and perform the day to day work of our Security programs to implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ability to handle several simultaneous tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive tasks and issues to completion
Please see complete job description onlineQualifications:
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 YearsHow to Apply: