Cyber Security Manager
Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)Location:
The Cyber Security Manager oversees the selection, development, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and enhancement of IDA’s cyber security systems and architecture. Provides strategic direction for the Cyber Security Office (CSO). Develops and administers security policies, procedure, and strategies.
This position supervises 8 staff members and administers the Cyber Security Office budget. #ITatIDA
- Manages Cyber Security Office (CSO) staff to ensure the functionality and security of all information systems. Use risk management based approach to cyber security management of applications, data, information systems, and networks.
- Develops IDA cyber security architecture and security systems operations, including cyber security software and hardware; ensures integrity of security systems architecture. Coordinates with third parties (outside vendors, security providers, etc.) to ensure security architecture is adequately tested and verified.
- Collaborates with commercial, industry, and government entities on cyber security incident preparedness and remediation, with industry partners on cyber security strategy and awareness, and with IDA research staff on task related cyber security issues.
- Initiates, implements and develops incident response plans and recovery programs; evaluates and obtains forensics tools; reviews intrusion and misuse detection reports, and provides guidance for corrective action.
- Manages Cyber Security Monitoring
- Manages Media Forensics and Malware Analysis
- Manages Information System Security Evaluation and Hardening
- Manages Cyber Security Training and Projects
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications: