Senior Manager, Security International
The Hershey CompanyLocation:
he Sr Manager provides security management oversight at The Hershey Company facilities, globally. This individual will participate in department’s risk assessment, program prioritization, program/procedure development, and program/procedure implementation activities, including but not limited to crisis management, food defense, global supply chain security, global associates protection, security integration with operations, site assessments, investigations, workplace violence mitigation and security training/education. This individual provides assistance to all corporate and division facilities and personnel regarding issues such as aberrant behavior or illegal/unethical acts either by employees or directed against the Corporation and/or its employees. Additionally, this individual performs daily administration functions including overseeing the contract security force account and maintaining knowledge of CCTV and access control systems.Qualifications:
The incumbent must have strong global project management skills to design, implement and maintain security projects such as Global Security Operations Center, Physical Security Infrastructure Upgrades, Travel Security, Local and Enterprise Crisis Management and Enterprise Security Risk Management.
The incumbent must be an exceptional communicator, effectively facilitating discussions and issue resolution amongst Law Department leadership, Globally, The Hershey Experience leaders and Supply Chain leaders. A strong grasp of Global Security and Law Department strategies and technical knowledge of security hardware and software are essential.
Please see complete job description online.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Program development and project management skills, including the ability to design and implement complex security programs spanning multiple business units and functions.
- Extensive C-TPAT experience and competency required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively work at all levels of the Company from the CEO to the hourly line employee. Must be able to interface with senior Company leadership at the level of the Director, Security.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Ability to exercise initiative, be self-directed, manage time and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Extensive experience with key security skills and abilities, including but not limited to, corporate investigations, physical security, food defense, executive protection, risk analysis, compliance and emergency management.
- Experience with domestic and international threat monitoring and analysis, including data retrieval and analysis from DHS, FEMA, US State Department (or their international equivalents), and other public and private resources.
- Effective interaction with business managers from North American, Latin American, Asian, and East European cultures.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: