Manager, Corporate Security
Staples, Inc. is currently seeking a Corporate Security Manager for its Framingham, MA and US based locations. This security position is responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the security operations of the headquarters and satellite facilities with responsibility for the Staples Corporate Security Program. Reporting directly to the Director, NAD & Corporate Investigations, the chosen candidate will be responsible for implementation of the company’s Security Program and the standardization of processes at the corporate headquarters.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution; nature and scope of responsibility; risk and financial management; strategic vs. tactical vs. delivery orientation.
- Implement security policies, procedures and practices to ensure the environment is safe for associates and visitors.
- Direct supervision of the Corporate Security Guard Program Conduct investigations related to ethical concerns, criminal activity or security violations and prepare reports detailing procedures to preclude future occurrences.
- Work with the security incident response and workplace violence teams.
- Has oversight of the corporate security and emergency preparedness programs and respective security teams.
- Establish effective working relationships across business units.
- Must effectively modify and adapt security plans based on available intelligence, understand and react to emerging and persistent trends.
- Review and approve reports, papers, and other records prepared by personnel for clarity, completeness, accuracy, and conformance with agency policies.
- Prepare and present investigative, statistical, and other reports containing findings, conclusions and recommendations for the company as applicable.
- Respond to emergency situations as directed.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required
- Minimum of 10 years' in security field.
- 4+ years’ experience managing a complex facility
- Must have proven leadership experience in crisis management, threat response and mitigation, and risk assessment.
How to Apply:
- Managing a security team/program for a Corporation
- Prior Law Enforcement experience
- Implementing security programs for Executives both in the office and while traveling
- Working with 3rd party security guards and managing the relationship
- Organizing security for employee meetings with thousands of attendees (sales meeting)
- Organizing security for VIP visits to our HQ
- Exceptional time management, prioritization abilities, and ability to achieve goals and targets while performing multiple tasks
- Ability to collaborate and manage both vertically and horizontally
- Customer service oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, positive attitude and strong team player
- Uncompromising integrity and ethics