Hasbro is seeking a Global Investigations Manager to oversee global investigative measures, including product/asset security, intellectual property, threats and issues of general malfeasance. This role will partner with the Global Security Compliance Director and ensure that industry and generally accepted security practices are implemented in accordance with established Hasbro security policies as well as the development and implementation of newly identified global security compliance initiatives.
A day in the life as a Global Investigations Manager:
- Coordinate appropriate investigation resources from business units, external resources, and functions to conduct complex investigations.
- Initiate and track investigations, losses and monitor critical KPI’s to provide corrective actions including documented findings, policy and procedure development and implementation of corrective action plans for regular reporting to senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain strong contact with industry, regulatory and law enforcement personnel responsible for enforcement and oversight.
- Possess general knowledge of IP related licensor relationships and regulatory acts such as U.S. Patriot Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, Fair Credit Reporting Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Assist in leading Corporate Security efforts in support of personnel protection measures implementation including pre-employment screening and background check processes, active shooter preparedness and training, travel risk management and executive protection.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' management experience with deep understanding of all aspects of investigations including experience in areas of general fraud and theft, intellectual property, online services and global operations.
- Law enforcement or intelligence agency experience preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A strong communicator and influencer, capable of interacting and leading cooperative change with senior business unit heads.
- Strong leader, capable of leading divergent teams and stakeholders and capitalizing on them to achieve tangible results.
- Possess a great business acumen, judgement and the confidence to strongly influence decision making processes.
Adept at organizing and leading successful projects and initiatives.