Global Security Support Center Manager
Helmerich & PayneLocation:
The Global Security Support Center (GSSC) manager will be responsible for the operational implementation of the GSSC. The GSSC allows for the centralization, rapid flow and dissemination of information related to H&P’s Travel Risk Program, travel security risk monitoring, residential security research, and other elements of H&P’s Duty of Care Program.
- Designs, implements, and updates procedures directly related to the effective operation of the GSSC.
- Monitors company travelers abroad via ISOS’ Travel Tracking System. Account for travelers during emergency events.
- Coordinates the collection, processing and utilization of itinerary information to ensure adequate support of all US and international travelers.
- Reviews, analyzes and escalates open source information and subscription based intelligence to help mitigate and report global threats to company travelers and property.
- Distributes timely and accurate information in the event of travel related events or incidents.
- Researches process and procedures improvements within GSSC. Makes recommendations to the Global Security Director.
- Supports Global Security efforts during an event of an incident at an H&P facility. GSSC may be utilized as the central point of information collection and distribution.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, International Affairs/Relations/Business, Emergency Management, or related field is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation). Able to interact with all levels within organization.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing complex people, process and technical projects.
- Able to assess challenges and identify/analyze root causes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to drive processes.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience gathering and analyzing data to create useful metrics that support positive change.
- Possess strong coordination, organization and liaison skills to help consult in the design and implementation of GSSC program strategies.
- Able to seek and gain consensus on solutions.
- Able to react quickly to changing environments or incidents on site and identify and analyze problems.
- Strong problem solving skills. Individual must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm business demeanor and taking quick action to resolve issues.
- Must be able to interpret the intent of available guidelines and use considerable judgment in applying them to individual situations.
- Solid knowledge of security protocols and procedures.