VP – Chief Information Security Officer
Logix Federal Credit UnionLocation:
The VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) directs enterprise-wide security programs, including overseeing strategy, operations, and the budget for protecting Logix enterprise information assets. Responsible for enterprise-wide data and information security initiatives, policies, standards, evaluations, staff and organizational awareness. Partners closely with the designated Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Officer, Legal, and management throughout the credit union to ensure that technological and physical access controls effectuate the organization’s data privacy policies. Develops and implements flexible, reliable and maintainable security solutions, assesses the risk of existing and planned information systems, and provides the highest level of quality service to both members and employees.
- Develops, implements and monitors a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy and recovery of information assets; drives, maintains and regularly updates IT security strategies, plans, and implementation roadmap.
- Plans, directs and coordinates information security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and controls to ensure that all information systems are functional, secure and compliant with privacy laws and regulations.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Education and/or Experience
How to Apply:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology Management or related disciplines with 10 or more years of IT management experience.
- Must have recognized Information Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, or CISM).
5 or more years of directly related technical managerial experience.
- Proficiency using MS Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Symitar
- Masters’ Degree in Business or Technology and experience in a financial institution preferred.