Senior Director, Corporate Security, Investigations & Intelligence
New York, NYDescription:
The Global Security & Safety Department is seeking a Senior Director for Global Investigations & Intelligence, to lead and expand a dynamic Investigations and Intelligence Program. Qualifications:
The role involves the need for strong operational, strategic and interpersonal skills. This successful candidate will interface with employees and support staff across multiple teams within and outside of the We Company.
We are looking for an individual that has significant problem solving and analytical skills. The role requires the ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound decisions. The individual must be able to succeed in both a demanding team environment and independently.
The successful candidate will have mastery knowledge in investigations management and be able to build an investigative and intelligence program from the ground up. This Senior Director will have experience in departmental budgeting and vender management.
The investigations and intelligence team will monitor worldwide events and news that may affect any of the We Company Brand and serve as the primary point of contact for all intelligence collection and dissemination. The Senior Director will be responsible for coordinating and communicating a timely and appropriate response impacting WeWork’s buildings, members, employees, global events, and infrastructure.
This role will be responsible for managing a large team of security professionals as both a manager and a leader. It will be incumbent of this position to provide excellent professional development and mentoring, being responsible for the career development of those reporting to this position.
Please see complete job description online.
How to Apply:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with solid career progression, including at least 5 years in one or more of Legal, and/or Consulting (experience in a professional services organization a plus), or Government
- Bachelor’s degree required. JD or relevant graduate degree preferred
- Experience as a criminal prosecutor and/or corporate security investigations is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years managing people and leading teams of at least 5 people or more.
- Prior experience in security project management required.
- Prior experience in open source intelligence gathering.
Minimum undergraduate degree required, however, graduate degree is preferred.