Physical Security Manager
San Francisco, CA
In addition to site Security operations, the Security Manager is a key member of Regional Fire / Life Safety Compliance Teams will interact across all levels across the Fitbit global portfolio. The Security Manager will be responsible for developing and integrating global and regional security protocols to foster a safe and secure working environment matched to Fitbit’s culture. This roll will also be responsible for liaising with local, federal, and international law enforcement agencies.
- Provides risk assessments, site reviews, and physical security expertise.
- Coordinates incident management
- Initiates Workplace Violence mitigation practices.
- Assists with development of Global and Regional Crisis Management Plans.
- Manages Access Control programs
- Partners with Systems Security in designing and managing security installations.
- Develops, trains, implements, and rehearses coordinated Security plans to ensure readiness for Emergency Response and Crisis Management globally.
- Coordinates and partners with the Health & Safety / Site Compliance team
How to Apply:
- Minimum 5 years of Physical Security experience in a management role.
- Project Management experience in multi-tenant and single user environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft / Google applications coupled with the ability to adapt to new platforms.
- Proficiency with Access Control, CCTV, and other Site Monitoring Systems
- Be a Self-Starter
- Be a Collaborative Team Player
- Be Innovative
- Be Detail Focused
- Be Involved with External Security Organizations