Sr. Manager, Corporate Security
I. Job Summary
Conducts personally or through vetted contract investigators timely, professional and effective Corporate Security investigations under the direction of the Chief Security Officer. Responsible for assisting with all physical security related aspects of the Company’s security program. Accountable for the implementation and management of the Company’s security, and risk strategies and associated programs.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Recruits, develops and manages contract investigators to ensure the effective and timely completion of responsibilities.
- Under the direction of the Chief Security Officer, conducts investigations in support of corporate governance, leveraging legal, operations, Safety, HR and internal audit, consistent with capitalization of departments.
- Personally, conducts complex investigations including those involving managers.
- Ensures all investigations comply with company policy and standards established by Legal, the Chief Compliance Officer and the Chief Security Officer.
- Collaborates with others to ensure accurate and timely recording of case data into the case management system.
- Contributes to continuous improvement through feedback, recommends policy changes and implementation of best practices under the direction of the Chief Security Officer.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Preferred
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited)
- Experience: Minimum seven (7) years experience conducting investigations including sensitive and complex financial, ethics and compliance matters involving coordination of multiple agencies (in addition to education requirements)
How to Apply:
- Requires problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills and the ability to react quickly and discreetly in sensitive situations. Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including active listening skills.