Physical Security Regulatory Manager
The Physical Security Regulatory Manager ensures that all physical security technology systems remain compliant with state regulations and is responsible for auditing those systems for quality control. This position will work closely with the risk management and other compliance personnel throughout the company. Works with vendors, contractors, and internal team members to ensure physical security requirements are maintained through day to day operations as well as during technology upgrades, modifications, expansions and new construction. This position requires limited after-hours on-call availability. This position does require travel.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audits at all facilities Surterra operates at to ensure that physical security regulations are being followed in accordance with state and local regulations.
- Ensure all follow-up audits are conducted in accordance with Safety Management System (SMS) and Internal Audit Evaluation Program (IAEP) requirements.
- Respond to special audit requests from senior management.
- Review audit responses for completion and accuracy.
- Ensure audit and evaluation records are maintained and current.
- Communicate and collaborate with regulatory representatives and employees as required.
- Attend weekly performance and operational calls with various departments.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
How to Apply:
- Work experience in regulatory, compliance, or risk auditing or management is desired.
- Current valid driver’s license and ability to remain insurable under Surterra’s vehicle liability policy.
- Education: minimum - high school diploma, desired – bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to occasionally work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to effectively balance work load under multiple demands and conflicting priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with little or no daily direction.
- Knowledge of security principles, concepts, and best practices.