Manager Corporate Security & Safety - Boston Logan
East Boston, MADescription:
- Provide effective security and safety management services for all region and field employees by utilizing excellent workplace security and safety problem solving and relationship skills. Proactively applies an in-depth knowledge of security and safety laws, regulations and standards as well as Hertz policies and procedures. Advises and assists region staff, and field employees on security and safety matters.
- Coordinate investigations with law enforcement and prosecutors as needed. Attend criminal and civil court as needed to assist in the apprehension and prosecution of offenders. Represent Hertz and Hertz owned subsidiaries in depositions and legal matters.
- When on site for investigative matters, to perform security surveys at Rent A Car and agency locations using check lists with copies furnished to proper management for review.
- Evaluate location safety program, develop corrective action plans. Work with the region safety coordinators to develop follow-up action plans.
- Represent Hertz interests in cases involving outside authorities where Hertz is or may be the target of the inquiry.
- Conduct internal investigations as requested by the global senior director or region management.
- Conducts/Coordinates monthly location safety evaluations.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Strong consideration for candidates who possess OSHA 10 certificates. Must be willing to obtain OSHA 10 certification at the company’s expense within the first 4 months of employment.
- Knowledge of investigations in criminal and civil matters and the ability to testify in court
- Ability to analyze criminal cases and make the appropriate decisions
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present factual findings to management, law enforcement and during courtroom testimony.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Must be adept in use of internet browsers and email clients, MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Visio
- Familiarization with closed circuit television and alarm systems
- Familiarization with building access control systems.
- Experienced investigator to include interview and interrogations techniques
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams
Ability to travel as required.