Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
Farmers & Merchants BankLocation:
Client Care Center Bank, Seal Beach, CA, USDescription:
The Deputy Chief Information Security Officer (DCISO) serves as a successor to the CSO and manages day-to-day operational processes within the Bank Security Department. The DCISO will document processes and procedures, and supervise security activities to ensure that they are operating effectively. The DCISO will monitor the use of the Bank’s network/hardware/software/physical security systems to ensure compliance with Bank Policy and federal regulations. The DCISO will oversee record-keeping for security activities and reporting to ensure that documentation is accurate, complete, and timely. The DCISO will assist the CISO with business resumption planning, testing, and documentation and will be a designated secondary emergency response coordinator for the Bank’s Administrative Recovery Team for business resumption emergencies.
- Document and update information and physical security processes, procedures, and standards
- Assist the CISO in documenting the Security Risk Assessment
- Supervise and direct Information Security Analysts and manage contract staff as required.
- Manage projects and other implementation activities for security controls for the enterprise
- Ensure that records of security operations activities are properly organized and available
- Respond to audit and exam requests for information. Review issues and plan response activities with CISO. Manage response activities to ensure responses are properly implemented.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Basic Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clear understanding of the English Language (Spoken & Written)
- Excellent Information Management Skills (organizing, retrieving, reporting on information)
- Effective Project Management Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills – Mentoring, Managing Performance, Rewarding Achievement
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking, Judgment & Problem Solving Skills<.li>
Education and Experience
How to Apply:
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar certification required
- SANS certifications preferred
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible Information Security experience
- 3 years Information Security Management experience
- Working knowledge of physical security procedures and technologies preferred.
- Must have the proven ability to serve as an effective member of a management team, be an effective leader to a team of highly trained personnel and consultants; and interact effectively with law enforcement agencies, risk and data managers, auditors, consultants, vendors, and stakeholders.