Director, Chief Information Security Officer
POSITION SUMMARY: The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) protects information and assets through managing risk, deploying effective private and public cloud security controls and ensuring appropriate effectiveness and compliance.
The CISO is responsible for understanding the business and supporting the overall strategy, assisting in the prioritization of security related projects and ensuring alignment with the technology that best provides maximum value risk protection. A key aspect of this role will be to create trust and credibility by building an exceptional track record of protecting the business, delivering high quality & standardized solutions within committed timeframes and budgets, and establishing and evaluating metrics to ensure security programs are effective and appropriate to enable the business.
- Expert and single point of accountability for portfolios of information security initiatives to support the business needs based on a hybrid cloud environment.
- Supports and drives the security strategy within the business and directs projects towards desired Security strategic goals and provides business solution design input to Information Security project prioritization
- Establishes clear priorities and executes strategies for successful fulfillment of information security related projects for the business based on goals, costs, benefits, and alignment with long-term strategies and resources.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Must display subject matter experience in application security, vulnerability testing, system testing, and Agile lifecycle management
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to understand technology sufficiently to clearly communicate the complexity in simple terms for key stakeholders and the Board of Directors.
Proven ability to work with competing resources, budget limitations, and strong conflict management skills
- Demonstrated success managing multiple, complex technology projects and leading project teams with a record of high customer satisfaction
- Results orientation with proven ability to mobilize and energize large, complex cross-functional teams to implement creative out of the box solutions
- Strong bias toward customer service and improving the overall customer experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based security technologies including but not limited to: data loss prevention, SDN, log management and alerting, and vulnerability scanners is preferred.
How to Apply:
- 10+ years of experience in technology, including application development and application security
- 5+ years of experience in defining and leading information/cyber security or related discipline
- 3+ years of risk management experience or direct participation in risk management processes, including application risk classification and application control assessments