Director, Executive Protection
The Madison Square Garden CompanyLocation:
New York, NYDescription:
The Director of Executive Protection is primarily responsible for the safety and security of the corporation’s highest-level executives daily, as well as assisting in the strategic planning of Protective Services. The Director is also responsible for performing security advances of all business and event locations to be visited by the principal to ensure the personal protection and safety of the executive.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Provides logistical support, and protection of Senior MSG Management.
- Enforces standard executive protection operating procedures and site-specific logistics.
- Coordinates movement and logistics to support the Managements itinerary
- Execute proactive measures to ensure the safety of the client; i.e. advance work, research, collection of applicable information.
- Ability to conduct counter surveillance activities in the vicinity the client site and lead efforts around covert protective measures.
- Directs Executive Protection team in developing, coordinating and implementing all close protection security initiatives, strategy and processes.
- Directs coordination for all intelligence gathering requirements with both internal and external resources to conduct threat and risk analysis relating to designated company activities.
- Protective Services/Executive Protections leadership at the CEO level or US Cabinet Secretary is required.
- Must be a strategic thinker and operator capable of monitoring and commenting on international matters. Must have the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization as well as externally to providers and partners.
- Must be able to establish credibility as a Business Partner respected by client-base with proven ability to gain “buy-in” from teams.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive prior law enforcement and/or corporate security experience, along with experience in executive protection.
- Strict confidentiality, professionalism, dependability and situational sensitivity is essential.
Please see complete job description online.How to Apply: