Security Operations Center (SOC) Team Leader
H-ISAC (Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center)Location:
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Team Lead will help build and then run the H-ISAC’s Cyber and Physical Security Operations services delivered to member organizations. The candidate should be a self-starting, highly motivated individual who can operate with little oversight and excel in a dynamic environment.Qualifications:
The SOC Team Lead will be in a unique position to help build out a new Security Operations Center capability at the H-ISAC headquarters in Titusville, FL. The SOC Team lead will define, implement and deliver Cyber and Physical Security Services to H-ISAC members which are consistent with the long-term goals and objectives of the H-ISAC and its Board of Directors – to attract and retain members, operate with execution excellence, and deliver community defense for the healthcare sector.
The SOC Team Lead will manage a team of intelligence analysts and will partner with H-ISAC subject matter experts to deliver cyber and physical threat reports to the broader H-ISAC membership. The SOC Team Lead will serve as a practitioner and team lead while building out and then running day-to-day SOC services. The SOC Team Lead will be responsible for recruiting, hiring and leading the threat intelligence analyst staff. The SOC Team Lead will report to the H-ISAC Chief Security Officer (CSO). The candidate will be in a unique position to develop a new operations center and improve services while increasing their own level of professional responsibilities and set of experiences.
Please see complete job description online.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years working in Information Security Technology or Cyber Threat Intelligence or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated success in delivering technology capabilities with a desire to think creatively and produce results.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with focus in Excel, Access, and Visio; SharePoint experience a plus.
- Experience with advanced intelligence analytics tools such as IBM/i2’s Analyst Notebook, Paterva/Maltego, Mitre CRITs, etc.
- Working knowledge of Mitre's STIX™, TAXII™, and ATT&CK™, Lockheed Martin’s Cyber Kill Chain®, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis
- Experience with Soltra, Perch or other automated information sharing platforms
- 2+ years experience using a Cyber Threat Intelligence Platform such as Anomali, ThreatQuotient or ThreatConnect.
- Familiar with threat intelligence service providers and methodologies including Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) to preserve classification and information handling requirements.
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience Information Security, Incident Handling, Malware Research, Hacker Techniques, and Incident Handling training and/or certification (CISSP, GCIH, SANS GIAC, etc.).