Vice President, Information Security Management
JP Morgan Chase & CompanyLocation:
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security. Qualifications:
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Please see complete job description online.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
How to Apply:
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Candidates with a minimum 10+ years of experience in technology risk and controls, risk based consulting, risk assessments, audit and regulatory activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, or a related field is required. Experience within financial services areas is preferred.
- Experience with implementation and oversight of technology risk and controls, coordination of activities for audits and assessing an IT controls environment.