Sr. Director Global Security and Resilience
West Chase, TXDescription:
The Senior Director Global Security and Resilience will lead the development and implementation of WFS security standards for protecting people and property against risks such as violence, kidnapping, theft, and damage. They will also lead the development of a Resilience program to ensure the company is prepared to withstand, respond, and recover from incidents and business disruptions with minimal impact.
- Design, deliver and maintain an effective global security risk management program, working with the business lines to ensure risks are identified and appropriate control strategies are implemented.
- Develop and execute a wide range of security policies, such as Workplace Violence Prevention and others, and embed across the business.
- Develop audit system to ensure WFS locations conform to global security standards.
- Deliver and maintain an effective travel risk management program to ensure risks to WFS travelers are identified and minimized.
- Conduct security risk assessments for WFS businesses and locations globally.
- Cultivate appropriate relationships with governmental agencies as needed to protect WFS people and assets.
- Collect and analyze intelligence reports from governmental and private agencies.
- Conduct investigations of security incidents and recommends corrective actions.
- Deliver staff education and awareness programs.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Must be a security professional with corporate security experience or the equivalent.
- Military and or police experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Proven track record of implementing/managing security initiatives and business continuity strategy in a multi-country environment and across business lines/groups.
- Demonstrated competence in project management
- Ability to influence, build strong relationships/networks, effectively manage vendor
- Ability to effectively communicate, train, and develop consensus with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be highly motivated, reliable; brings energy, collaboration, teamwork, a "can do" flexible attitude, and a desire to work.
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills.