Chief Information Security Officer
- Define strategy, direction and lead the continuous improvement of Hologic’s progressive information security, asset protection, compliance programs and data management in a fully functional and secure mode and in compliance.
- Facilitate an information governance structure through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including regular reporting on the current status of programs as part of strategic enterprise risk management program to achieve the business outcomes.
- Lead or oversee the Development, implementation and monitoring of enterprise-wide initiatives that including providing clear risk mitigating directives
- Lead or oversee the identification of security trends and evolving technologies maintain knowledge of internal and external business environments
- Report information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements (SOX, HIPAA, FERPA, CIPPA, EU Data Protection)
- Collaborate closely within the matrix organization including legal counsel to achieve the organizations’ compliance with data privacy laws
- Accountable for or oversight of catalog of data types, locations and access credentials across the organization’s platforms and products
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership, audit committee and board of directors regarding information security compliance and defense action plans
- Ensure effective tracking violations of privacy and security violations, gaps or concerns
- Ensure security and privacy of customer data is achieved and articulated to the customers
- Promote utilization of industry standards and best practices
Manage complex business relationships and providing exceptional service and expertise
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, IT or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 20 years of progressive experience leading key initiatives and strategies in information security, cyber threat operations, incident management, or other related field
- With ten or more years of successfully leading and developing teams in midsize to large organizations ideally with experience in transformational activities
- Demonstrated experience leading cyber threat operations teams in the areas of emerging threat identification, incident response, and developing innovative mitigation strategies as well as demonstrated experience in the quantification and measurement of information security risks
- Ability to create and think about a process that may not exist
- Business acumen, ability to partner and have conversations with customers
- Deep knowledge of information security technologies, compliance and regulatory matters, information governance and privacy best practices
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Experience interacting with senior C-suite leaders is required
- Established relationships within cybersecurity, law enforcement, and business communities is a plus