Security Manager, Lucasfilm
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)Location:
San Francisco, CADescription:
- Develops effective strategy to assess and respond to security risks, and designs and implements programs and technology to safeguard the organization’s assets, including employees, guests, assets and intellectual property.
- Partners with Content Protection team in establishing and prioritizing third party security risk assessment activities and supports evaluation of business processes and controls to identify and communicate areas of risk.
- Collaborates with Production in the strategy, design, development and implementation of physical and logistical security production initiatives.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with internal and external partners including; senior and executive management, planning committees, working groups, high-level law enforcement, as well as, domestic and international counterparts which includes security vendors, intelligence and private sector organizations.
- Collaborates with security director in developing and managing the capital and expense budget for the overall security program.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated success in positions of increasing responsibility within private sector corporate security, law enforcement or a related public sector organization, including 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Senior leadership skills to provide direction to the management and professional staff within the organization.
- Ability to understand, interpret, analyze, and develop consensus within an organizational climate of diverse operational activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization, including briefing executive management on the status of security and issues surrounding risk management & investigative decisions.
- Associate’s Degree in Communications, Business, Criminal Justice or equivalent working experience with professional certifications in relevant security disciplines. (ASIS)