Manager, Safety & Security
Wyndham Hotels & ResortsLocation:
Clearwater Beach, FLDescription:
Wyndham Grand is now seeking a Manager, Safety & Security to join our team at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach location in Clearwater, Florida.
The Safety & Security Manager is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Security Department in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with a safe and secure environment throughout their stay, and for protecting hotel guests, employees and the physical property of the company.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
Please see complete job description online. Qualifications:
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Windows 95, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
How to Apply:
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to climb stairs, descend stairs and run.
- On occasion must physically deter individuals who pose a threat to guests and/or employees.