Manager II Investigations & Corporate Asset Protection - Retail Business Services
The Manager of Investigations and Corporate Asset Protection spearheads major fraud investigations to include ORC activity within the Brands. The position works cross jurisdictional divisional cases and directs all large scale investigations. They are also responsible for physical security and investigations at RBS office support offices and distribution centers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide divisional field teams in collecting and presenting evidence to law enforcement in large scale ORC thefts and fraud cases.
- Work with other retailers and law enforcement to determine where products are being fenced.
- Coordinate Event Security/Executive Protection.
- Provide travel security through the weekly oversight of travel reports (Flight/Hotel) and complete required action based on travel guidelines and global threat assessment.
- Manage staff assignments and ensure focus on current trends.
- Review team analyses to identify negative loss trends and track ORC and other fraudulent activity.
- Establish contacts and working relationships with law enforcement agencies.
- Organize and provide consistent ORC training to detectives to provide them a better working knowledge on obtaining ORC information and education of ORC statutes.
Please see complete job description online.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 Years of retail Asset Protection/Investigations experience preferably with Supply Chain or Corporate settings as well
- Demonstrated ability to manage geographically diverse direct reports
Skills and Abilities:
How to Apply:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel.
- Strong computer abilities in order to access various security systems and reports.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position requires regular interaction with direct reports, facility associates, outside vendors and facility management.
- Ability to walk through the facility on an ongoing basis, accessing all areas of the building to include basement, roofs and mechanical rooms.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and direction to complete all required tasks.