Senior Manager, Global Security Latin America, Asia Pacific
Located in Dallas, TX, and reporting to the Director, Global Security, this position will be responsible for leading members of the Global Security Team located in the regions, managing outsourced global security services (guard force), developing and implementing a global security coordinator program in 129 sites, implementing core security programs within the regions (crisis management, travel security, workplace violence, executive protection and supply chain security) and providing other security support for Kimberly-Clark’s global businesses. He/she will actively participate as a member of the Global Security leadership team and lead a team of 2-10 security professionals responsible for security in more than 50 locations.
- Leading security teams and managing security operations in two regions of the enterprise to ensure the protection of our people and business.
- Providing expert security advice and perspective to senior managers and other stakeholders such that security issues are thoroughly evaluated, innovative approaches are developed, and optimal solutions are implemented.
- Managing outsourced global security guards to provide consistent, standards, quality and cost-effective security services, as well developing and implementing a Security Coordinator Program across the enterprise.
How to Apply:
- This position requires 10+ years of experience working in law enforcement, intelligence agency or corporate security with specific experience with implementing security programs; 4-year degree or equivalent security professional experience and certifications.
- Language proficiency in Spanish is required and Portuguese a plus.
- Supervisor or manager roles with experience in leading high performing teams.
- Ability to build trust, engage and understand business objectives and risk tolerance, and to effectively integrate risk mitigation strategies into enterprise without compromising business objectives.
- Proven ability to effectively manage conflict and apply sound judgement in advising and influencing others at all levels within the organization.
- he ideal candidate will possess a passion for living and bringing our values to life and inspire others to do the same. Be accountable and have a good sense of stewardship for the protection of our people and business. Be known for possessing grit in demonstrating courage, dependable and a passion for protecting our people and business.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining a strong culture of compliance and have a proven track record of operating with the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience at a large multinational corporation, ideally in CPG, consumer retail, e-commerce and/or manufacturing environments.