Regional Security Manager
Chicago, IL Description:
Prudential’s Global Security team is seeking a motivated and highly organized individual with an extensive background in providing executive protection to high level executives, and a proven record of managing assets and meeting deadlines. The successful candidate will also possess strategic operational experience, proven cross-functional success and effectual communication skills.
The manager will report to and provide direct support to the Director, Executive Security Services, specifically in the area of Executive Protection & Transportation. You will be working with and supervising a dynamic team of executive security professionals, and interacting across all business units, to ensure executive security efforts remain effective, efficient and commensurate to the risks. Operational and strategic tasks include the following:
- Serve as primary liaison between the Director and Executive Transportation Team
- Insure maximum efficiencies with the scheduling of all Executive Protection Transportation Specialists (EPTS) ensuring adequate coverage for all Prudential top executives
- Identify, develop and maintain the skills and capabilities of internal and external executive security personnel assigned to support the program
- Track, budget and forecast equipment and operational needs
- Responsible for accurate review and timely submission of reports and metrics
- Responsible for the supervision and training of all existing dedicated EPTS and incoming EPTS contractors, providing direction and guidance as to the roles and responsibilities of the position.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Implement necessary security mitigation strategies
- Manage the executive fleet and necessary support resources.
How to Apply:
- 10+ years global experience in corporate security, military, or law enforcement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, business administration or emphasis in another financial acumen preferred
- 5+ years leading teams with success, to include coaching and mentoring
- Licensed to carry a firearm in the State of NJ
Exceptional organization skills including record keeping, meeting deadlines, managing assets & budgets
- Proven results with executive protection strategy and programs
- Clear and concise communicator
- Highly skilled at developing rapport with key stakeholders, including partnering effectively across business units within the organization
- Understanding of planning frameworks, such as National Response Plan, to prevent/mitigate, prepare for, respond to and recover from an event ranging from acts of violence to natural disasters.