Director, Security Solutions
The Director of Security Solutions, Integrated Technology Solutions is responsible for leading the Security Solutions Team while providing strategic and tactical direction to the team. , The leader will work on the development of offerings and support the sales and services organizations in the sales and delivery of solutions to CDW customers.
This position leads and directs the Security Solutions practice and is responsible for the revenue, gross profit and services performance for the category. Responsible for pre-sales efforts including the inside solution architects teams and field solution architects. Designs go-to market strategies for technologies, maintains demonstration capabilities and new solution development testing within the solution areas. Also accountable for working side by side with Product and Partner Management-PPM to develop strategic vendor relationships, training & education plans for the sales organization and assists the delivery organization with the skills and delivery enablement. Participates and presents in customer sales meetings, internal kick off events and multiple speaking engagements to elevate CDW’s brand in the security market.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver required sales revenue, gross profit, services and growth metrics in the respective technology and practice areas.
- Own the development of the Security Solutions strategic plan and builds associated tactical plans to achieve the strategy.
- Build and foster relationships with our partners and customers
- Build and lead a team of high-performing managers, solution architects and presales specialists.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Management Information Systems, or relevant major
- Eight years of sales and/or product management experience
- Five years of leadership experience
- Five years of experience with Infrastructure technologies, including Security Solutions
- Five years of experience selling, delivering or supporting the sales of complex technology solutions
Other Required Qualifications
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Effective formal/informal presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Critical decision making skills and the ability to apply previous experience to the current role.
- Experience managing business partnerships
- Must be able to travel
How to Apply: