Global Risk Mitigation Lead
Help us scale our global security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for a high performing and experienced Global Risk Mitigation Lead to join our team in San Francisco, CA. As the Global Risk Mitigation Lead at Stripe, you will be responsible for developing our risk model for the protective services program, supporting global events, and managing the threat and risk intelligence functions for the Corporate Security team, and overseeing the growth and development of our Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). You will also own and help program our workplace violence prevention and Threat Assessment Team programs. Working with internal teams you will build an appropriately scaled response that meets an internally adopted risk framework. This role will be based in at Stripe’s HQ in San Francisco and will include travel as necessary. A collaborative, analytical, and measured approach to problem solving is required. Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and metrics-proficiency are a must. The role is a leadership position on the team, and will contribute to establishing a program that serves our employees and users throughout the world.
In this role you will:
Oversee all physical security risk mitigation programs, including the Global Security Operations Center, executive support, and protective intelligence platforms
- Serve as an expert resource in determining the need for protective services risk mitigation for executive travel itineraries, leadership team meetings, and off-site events. You will be the primary contact point for our executive administrative business partners.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 6 or more years of experience working in specialized security programs in a commensurate role with similar responsibilities. Former government service experience is desirable.
- Current responsibility in managing security contractors that specifically provide security drivers and protective personnel, demonstrable success in building and effective protective services program at a prior company in the technology, entertainment, or government sector.
- Availability to travel on short notice, and respond during an emergency.
- Great organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail, responsive to communications, familiar with collaboration tools (slack, gmail, etc).
The person we want to hire for this role will:
How to Apply:
- Start fast, and be able to move with urgency.
- Be rigorous in risk assessment and analysis, then execute.
- Develop trust with internal partners, and elevate influence as a trusted advisor.<.li>
Resume and LinkedIn profile.URL: