Chief Compliance Officer
Salt Lake City, UTDescription:
Job Function: Responsible for all regulatory compliance functions and matters related to the Bank’s activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire compliance function of the Bank, including the design and implementation of a comprehensive compliance program that includes law monitoring, risk assessment, policies and procedures, training, monitoring and testing, corrective action, and board and management reporting.
- Serve as the Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Privacy Officer, Information Security Officer, Physical Security Officer, and Community Reinvestment Officer.
- Oversee the Bank’s consumer complaint management process.
- Chair the Bank’s Compliance, Community Reinvestment, and Information Security Committees.
- Advise management on compliance and safety and soundness matters through participation in management-level committees and meetings that involve discussions of strategy, direction, and approach.
- Conduct law monitoring and regulatory reviews to identify new/changes to applicable banking and consumer protections laws, regulations, and rules and to assess the impact of such on Bank’s operations.
- Perform risk assessments to identify and quantify compliance risks to the Bank and implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field and at least five years of compliance related experience in a banking environment. CRCM designation preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
How to Apply:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Will interact with the Board and senior management of the Bank, along with regulators and other outside professionals.
- Proven experience in effective compliance work in a bank.
- Knowledge of bank regulations and compliance requirements.
- Sufficient computer and software skills to effectively facilitate analysis of data and preparation of reports.
- Sufficient knowledge of information security and management.
- Self-motivated and hard working. Must be able to handle multiple functions simultaneously and function in a high-pressure environment.