Corporate Security Manager
New York Life Insurance Co.Location:
The Security Manager will oversee all Security/Fire Life Safety Operations at the Atlanta Data Center.
Job Function and Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all NYL building fire and life safety personnel and systems
- Assume the lead as incident manager when dealing with fires, medical emergencies, floods, explosions, power outages, bomb threats, suspicious package incidents and during all other emergency incidents
- Assess the security needs and make recommendations for implementing security upgrades, technology and training
- Liaison with all State, County and local emergency response agencies
- Manage the NYL security systems, including card access system, CCTV, alarms, etc.
- Prepare required reports, i.e., monthly reports, quarterly reports, and security assessment reports, as needed
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Will report to the Director of Corporate Security or any of the Corporate Security Management team
- May require occasional domestic/international travel to other NYL offices and events
How to Apply:
- At least 10 years of recent Law Enforcement experience in a supervisory role
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and basic applications
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Ability to possess a valid Retired Police Officer (RPO) concealed pistol permit
- Knowledge of Software House C-Cure would be helpful (Removed and/or DSX security programs)
- Corporate Security experience in a large company would be helpful
- Ability to think independently, make critical decisions and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports as required
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other departments within New York Life, contractors, outside agencies, etc.