Director, Security Strategy & Program Operations
The Director of Security Strategy and Program Operations is responsible for the development of high-impact and far-reaching Information Security strategies/solutions that enhance operational efficiency, improve quality of service, and deliver on program and organizational goals.
The Director of Security Strategy and Program Operations will be the delivery assurance leader for operational efficiency, service levels and projects within the Information Security organizational scope. They will be responsible for identification of new initiatives, providing program management oversight and accountability for success of each initiative, ensuring full realization of anticipated business benefits. In addition, they will:
- Coordinate with Information Security leadership to set goals, charter projects, and plan/manage/deliver against the overall IT strategy.
- Provide results focused leadership to ensure goals are set and projects and programs are planned, executed and launched on time, within budget, and with quality.
- Define, prioritize and plan continuous improvement initiatives necessary to evolve and improve program operations.
- Facilitate the creation of executive reporting, including presentations to the Board of Directors, around Information Security organization progress, key performance indicators, and alignment to the National Institute of Standards & Technology Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF).
- Act on behalf of the Chief Information Security Officer on managing decisions, risks, opportunities and issues.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in related field including Business Operations, Program Management, Project Manager and/or Performance Excellence/Six Sigma. 3+ years of experience in a technology-focused role is required
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) and/or Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
- Certifications in related field (including any of the following but not limited to): CBCP, Security +, Network +, CISSP, CCNA Security, CCIE, MCSE, MCITP, SANS GICSP, CISM.
- Track record that demonstrates a thorough understanding and advancement of Agile culture and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods, demonstrating problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Track record that demonstrates practical application of PMBOK principles within an organization
- Direct work experience with Business Operations and IT strategic planning including systems implementation and optimization, operational process reviews, and technology assessments and creating technology roadmaps. Experienced in delivery assurance, risk management roles
- Ability to positively influence others without direct authority in efforts to move assigned projects forward
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects with interrelated teams and technology issues simultaneously within aggressive timelines
- Excellent change management skills. IT Assessment workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently within a matrix management organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required
- Excellent interpersonal, Communication, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills