AVP, Corporate Security Manager - West Coast
As an AVP, Regional Security Manager within CIT’s Corporate Security organization, you will be based in Pasadena, CA.
This is a fast paced, growing environment where you will be motivated to add to your current skillset and accomplishments, as well as provide recommendations and suggestions based on your expertise in the security field, This role will report to the Director of Corporate Security/Chief Security Officer or designee.
- Implements the overall corporate physical security strategy and all physical security programs, policies and procedures within region or as required.
- Contributes in the development of physical security policies and coordinates planning and response procedures with CIT’s Risk, Human Resources, Business Continuity and Crisis Management teams and other partners as required.
Communicates with peer banks, other companies, and law enforcement agencies regarding mutual security or safety concerns.
- Oversees and/or administers the production, assignment and authorization of the access control functions and provisioning to both CIT employees and contractors.
- Maintains the safeguarding of employees, buildings, technology and materials and evaluates existing procedures.
- Monitors and investigates concerns with security on a continual basis and identifies proper applications to mitigate areas of risk. Performs security assessments and risk analysis of major buildings, bank branches and physical security equipment as required within region or as directed.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Strong writing skills and public presentation skills.
Personnel Security – Knowledge of, and ability to implement, the measures necessary to safeguard CIT employees and visitors. Understanding of Threat Management and Workplace Violence training and prevention.
Premises/Physical Security – Knowledge of and ability to employ required tools, techniques and technologies to minimize losses due to breaches of physical premises security. Knowledge of access control and CCTV system technology, guard force and general vendor management. Knowledge of retail bank security procedures (robbery, opening/closing, incident mgt)
Incident Response- Experience responding to and managing crisis and incidents including severe weather, power outages, crimes, and other business impacting occurrences.
Law Enforcement relationships: Experience fostering and maintaining local, and regional law enforcement relationships.
How to Apply:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- ASIS International, CPP, PSP Preferred o Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized internal and external customer solutions.