Senior Security Engineer
The purpose of the Senior Security Engineer job is to function as the senior IT resource in charge of coordinating and executing information security initiatives and supporting the technologies and architectures selected by the Director of Information Technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the necessary team leadership to oversee and validate security measures in company technology to include but not be limited to Windows Operating Systems, back office products, application delivery, network communications, and mobile devices.
- Responsible for developing, testing, and implementing security systems in coordination with the IT department and Information Security department.
- Utilize all security monitoring solutions to verify technology security posture and coordinate with managers/directors to resolve deficiencies.
- Perform Research and testing as necessary to develop proper technology configuration for operability with existing systems.
- Interface between the IT department and Information Security and Internal Audit.
- Perform Security related and other tasks as the Chief Technology Officer determines.
- Other duties may be assigned as determined appropriate by the Vice President of Information Technology.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or commensurate experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years of documented experience in an IT organization with at least 5 years of technology security related experience preferred.
- CISSP certification is also preferred.
- Essential to be familiar with the following technologies: CyberArk, Palo Alto Firewall, Qualys, Kace, Windows 2012/2016/2019, Windows 10, Encryption, Anti-Virus, Networking, IPsec/SSL, Bitlocker, Vulnerability Management, and Security Best Practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this job.