Senior Director – Product Security Chief
The Senior Director of Product Security is a technical business driven leader who will be responsible for driving a comprehensive industry-leading Product Security team focused on protecting our software and services business. This leader will bring hands-on as well as strategic thought leadership to the Honeywell Connected Enterprise Security Team at the intersection of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC), advanced cyber-threats, customer requirements, and business driven values.
The role requires deep knowledge of the various security assurance activities in a Secure Software Development Lifecycle, history of applying that information across a variety of software delivery methodologies and proven expertise in leading a team of security architects, testers, and researchers. This role will work closely with engineering as we develop advanced defenses to counter identified threats.
- Develop and drive programs to operationalize the security vision across the business with an emphasis on gaining measurable results.
- Deliver a range of security architecture and assurance activities as part of Honeywell’s Security Development Lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain a program that informs business unit and functional group leadership of the top security risks and overall security health of their products
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- 15+ years of overall professional experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of experience in Penetration Testing and finding vulnerabilities in online services