Chief of Security
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Chief of Security who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Qualifications:
The Chief of Security coordinates and monitors the overall security operations of the facility, ensuring proper staffing levels for all shifts and posts, and maintaining safety and security of staff and inmates.
Promotes compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, rules, regulations and standards.
How to Apply:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Social or Behavioral Science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of correctional work experience, including two (2) years of experience as a Shift Supervisor,
- Unit Manager and/or CoreCivic department head, or equivalent, is required
- Correctional work experience must include three (3) years supervisory experience of correctional employees.
- Additional qualifying full-time correctional supervisory experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of correctional custody methods and techniques, pertinent facility rules, regulations and standards, principles and practices of supervision and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.