Senior Security Director
We are currently seeking a Senior Security Director, IAM to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Deliver IAM Advisory services in respect to key IAM solutions including IGA and PAM solutions and technologies.
- Execute technical management tasks in respect to ongoing client projects.
- Execute IAM based advisory assessments to assess current state IAM implementations and make strategic and tactical recommendations based on threat modelling, risk profiles, and business drivers.
- Design complex IAM solutions for on-prem, cloud-based, and hybrid environments/implementations.
- Partner with internal project teams to ensure their understanding of project goals and client expectations.
- Execute on the management of multiple IAM projects in parallel.
- Collaborate with and mentor IAM technology delivery consultants.
- Develop technical documentation including architectural designs as well as data flow and network connectivity diagrams.
- Maintain a subject matter expert level of expertise regarding security capabilities of IAM strategies and technologies.
How to Apply:
- College degree or/equivalent and 10-15 years related work experience in Information Security.
- 5-10 years’ experience implementing and/or providing consulting services related to IAM solutions including IGA and PAM.
- IAM/IGA – Saviynt or SailPoint preferred, Azure AD is a plus
- PAM – CyberArk Preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in designing or assessing Directory Services including Active Directory.
- 2-5 years’ experience with Cloud platforms, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Azure.
- Experience with assessment processes within cloud and on prem environments.
- Experience performing consulting assessment services for end-clients.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks and control requirements including ISO27, NIST CSF, NIST 800-Series, HIPAA.
- Baseline knowledge of qualitative or quantitative risk analysis methodologies and risk management frameworks including NIST 800-30, ISO27005, or FAIR.
- Knowledge of common and industry standard authentication mechanisms.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Technical writing experience