FedRAMP Director - Security Assurance
The Director of Enterprise Security Engineering will lead the engineering implementation of building the assurance platform that automates measuring capability maturity of security tools under Application and Data Security, Endpoint and Mobile Security, and Identity Management domains across the global Equifax enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- As part of the leadership team, you will participate defining the security strategy of the organization
- You will oversee all aspects of configuration, deployment of IT security appliances under Application and Data Security, Endpoint and Mobile Security, and Identity Management
- You will define a sound engineering program to ensure deliverables are adhere to architectural guidelines.
- You will lead the execution of the assurance work-streams across the organization
- You will lead and define the service model to provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders
- You will develop a multi-functional knowledge management program so as to train new hires effectively on Equifax environments and tools, ensuring broad diffusion of knowledge among the team.
- You will define and deliver metrics to demonstrate the overall operational status and effectiveness of the team
- At least 10 years of work experience in IT and Information Security combined
- Must fulfill ITAR requirements
- At least 5 years working in information security
- At least 5 years focusing on Application and Data Security, and Mobile and Endpoint Security
- At least 2 years leading or performing production operations
- Demonstrated experience hiring and leading high performing teams
Skills that Make You a Phenomenal Match:
- Self-motivation, teamwork, and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Expert level technical proficiency in Application and Data Security, Endpoint and Mobile Security, and Identity Management
- Experience in project management and budget management
Experience in setting strategic targets within an area of responsibility, developing a portfolio of projects to achieve the targets. Experience applying financial and human resources to projects and successfully achieving scope, schedule, and cost objectives.
- Extraordinary people leader with the ability to motivate and empathize with others. Previous experience building, leading, and retaining teams of quality talent.
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Fluent capability with MS Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Extra Points / Desired competencies / skills