Director of Security
Eden Enterprises, Inc.Location:
The Director of Security is responsible for the overall design and management of Eden’s security across all verticals and facilities as detailed below. This position reports directly to the Chief Quality Officer (“CQO”) with coordination from the Directors Licensing, Cannabis Operations, and Director of Growth and Expansion. The Director of Security is an individual who can pay a great amount of attention to detail and exercise excellent communication. This position is an important part of the team and will contribute greatly to our success.
- Help design, oversee, update, and serve as the security POC / liaison across all Eden operations and facilities.
- Oversee and manage the development, implementation, and optimization of training protocols.
- Responsible for state and local compliance related to required Security for all facilities, cannabis and non-cannabis specific.
- Ensure the Security Department is following all proper protocols, including monitoring the cameras, fire alarms, the physical patrolling of our properties, recognition of items for proper written documentation of all security-related incidents, dispatching, and completing various logs/files on a daily basis.
- Serve as Security Liaison and Point of Contact for all local jurisdictions and security systems. Responsible to be available 24/7 and respond appropriately to all requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional manner.
- Conduct security audits to understand security vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Draft a report and design plan to correct deficiencies.
Please see complete list of qualifications online.Qualifications:
- Required - 6+ years of senior leadership and management.
- Strongly Preferred - Military Background or prior Law Enforcement.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related Law Enforcement, or Security.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Security Credentials (ASIS - Management Security, etc.
- Must be able to achieve certification for First Aid, CPR, and AED
How to Apply:
- Is regularly required to stand, walk or run for periods of time
- Is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects
- Is required to frequently reach with hands and arms
- Is regularly required to talk or hear; taste or smell
- Is occasionally required to sit and stoop; kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision