Security Manager (FMS)
Hanscom AFB, MADescription:
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in supporting one of our valued customers as a Security Manager to provide support to the Foreign Military Sales Division (AFLCMC/HBN), and the Digital Directorate located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Recommending, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for safeguarding information, property, personnel, operations, and materials. Recommending, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for safeguarding information, property, personnel, operations, and materials.
- Recommending and implementing policies and procedures for analyzing and evaluating the character, background, and history of employees, candidates for employment, and other persons having or proposed to be granted access to classified or other sensitive information, materials, or work sites.
- Providing the following security support for HBN's controlled facilities:
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- 10 years of security management experience required, 5 of which must be in a government or contractor security environment
- Experience with JPAS (Joint Personnel Adjudication System) required.
- Knowledge of DoD security procedures, including classified transmission, protection of incoming mail, courier requirements, security incident reporting, and security violation sanctions.
- Experience in Disclosure review of data requirements for release to foreign customers
- Experience in physical security WRT government documentation, site access and document control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
Education: Highschool Diploma or equivalent How to Apply: