Director, Specialized Operational Support, D2
Department of Safety and SecurityLocation:
New York, NYDescription:
The Department of Safety and Security ensures the full and safe implementation of all United Nations activities and operations globally. Providing inspiring leadership to the Specialized Operational Support Division, you will report directly to the Assistant Secretary-General for Safety and Security and enjoy considerable visibility and autonomy as you deliver effective strategic and operational support to the Department.
- Formulating Departmental strategies and policies as a member of the senior management team;
- Driving innovation and far-reaching change programmes within your Division;
- Overseeing training, close protection co-ordination, physical security, critical incident stress management, aviation security, information management and more.
How to Apply:
- Extensive senior management experience at an international level gained within business, public service or a political, humanitarian, security or development setting;
- Expert knowledge of modern management tools, practices and strategies;
- Proven ability to deliver significant change and engage diverse stakeholders.
For full job description and to apply please visit: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=135328&Lang=en-USURL:
Closing date of application: 03 July 2020